- To start a new recording:
- From the iSpring Suite 8 toolbar, click Screen Recording.
- The screen recording area will pop up. Select the area that you would like to record from the menu:
- Standard PowerPoint slide sizes,
- Fullscreen option (even for multiple monitors)
- Custom area
- Particular application
To record just a portion of your screen (custom area), choose Select area in the menu. Then, click and drag to outline the area you wish to record on the screen.
- Move and resize the recording area to a different location on the screen if necessary.
- To move the recording area, click and drag the central icon to a new location on the screen.
- To resize the recording area, click and drag handles around the recording area in or out.
- When you’re ready to start recording, click the red Start Recording button on the left side of the Screen Recording toolbar.
- When you are finished, you can stop recording by clicking Done in the right side of the toolbar or F10 key on your keyboard.
- Upon completion, iSpring Suite will show you the Preview window where you can edit your recording with iSpring Video Editor, save it as an *mp4 video file or iSpring *.screenrec. project file, insert it right into your presentation slide, and upload it to YouTube.
To configure hotkeys, sound recording, mouse cursor, and other advanced options, click the Settings button on the Screen Recording toolbar.